Sunday, 9 March 2014

You Try Chasing Dreams, Man It's Harder Than It Seems


The 1975 - Woman

Hello everyone, I hope you're all well. I certainly am. I have some very exciting news (for me anyway), this Easter I am collecting up my suitcases and heading across the pond - I'm going to New York! I'm so excited - New York has long been on my list of cities to visit, alongside Paris (check), Milan (check), Venice (check) and Tokyo (maybe next year? :D) Do any of you live in New York? Or have ever been to visit? If so, I'd love to hear your recommendations of the best places to visit - at the moment I'm totally clueless, I've never even been to America before, let alone New York. So please let me know down in the comments! 

Today the weather was nice and bright, so I thought it was a perfect time to show you some outfit pictures, because I haven't done an outfit post in a while. It's a pretty cheap and cheerful one (as are most this time of year, thanks Christmas), but I hope you like it. Let me know what you think! :) 
Lots of love, Gwen xoxo

P.S. Ooh this is exciting isn't it? A little post-script... I just wanted to let you guys know that we are officially going to do a 'Bloopers' post when we hit 50 followers, a milestone we a creeping ever closer to. When I say bloopers, I don't just mean a few of the shots we thought weren't quite as flattering, or quite as effective. Hell no. I mean the shots that went HORRIBLY wrong -  the hideous faces, the contorted poses, the disgusting super-zoomed-in-eyes-going-slightly-different-directions-in-a-weird-phsycotic-kind-of-way photos. Yes, prepare for us to look very. stupid. indeed. You have been warned. So, if that sounds like something you'd like to see, click that follow button if you haven't already. Thanks so much guys, byeee...

5 comments:

  1. super cool look!

    x Maria
    New outfitpost up featuring the perfect high waist jeans

    ReplyDelete
  2. cough noticed your new profile icony thingy(fancy ;)) LAND O'ER POND!! ooofff make sure to talk in an scottish,irish and cockney accent all in one sentence when chinwagging to an american human, confuse the fashizzle out of them!! AND i am excited to see those bloopers, though i see them everyday (joke joke) (double brackets?) (i see that perfect necklace a creepin) (COR blimey this is a paragraph) X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. replying to myself, crreeepppyy, BUT WOOP TO THE ALMOST 50, ONE HEFTY STONE THAT IS

      Delete
    2. Look forward to those bloopers, but I'm sure they'll come of no surprise to you anyways ;P xxxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to write all your lovely comments, we love to read them!