Friday, 22 August 2014

Marseille Photo Diary


It's now been a couple of days since I left Marseille (I've had literally NO wifi connection up until now) and I actually really miss it. I didn't really know what to expect when the train pulled up at the platform... but I just love it. It's got such a collection of different atmospheres which I'm all about - some districts full of small, independent galleries and trendy cafes; others, like that which surrounds the Vieux Port, are all elegance. I feel like I'm discovering gem after gem on my trip through France - I spent the night before last in a very eccentric French hotel we found on the night in a beautiful town called Arles which has been one of my favourite locations to date. It was so picturesque but filled with this really cool, creative vibe. Tonight I'll be in Barcelona, so expect a lot more photos there, I absolutely can't wait. Wherever you are, I hope you're week is going wonderfully. 


x

2 comments:

  1. Wowww, all pics are amazing, great place honey, would love to visit one day for sure <3 Kisses <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to write all your lovely comments, we love to read them!