Friday, 15 August 2014

Sleep Tight: Paris, Night no.1


I love Paris - the general atmosphere has already been made obvious by a stroll through the surrounding area. I thought I'd show you a couple of pictures taken in my hotel room, for no reason in particular, before the extremely snap-happy tourist emerges in me at around breakfast time tomorrow morning. 

Tomorrow is looking like a day reserved for gallery viewing, and nosing around the centre. Even though Paris and I go way back, I feel like it'd be sacrilege to scrimp on the major tourist attractions (Eiffel Tower, I'm coming for ya'), and I've already managed to stop by at a pharmacy and pick up a bottle of Bioderma; I know, I'm about 2 years late to the party on that one. 


x

2 comments:

  1. Love your hotel room! I'm green with envy. I'm longing to go to Paris. Have a great Saturday!

    Jasmine x
    For a Real Woman
    So easy Spanish!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to write all your lovely comments, we love to read them!